Monday, February 23, 2009

Things You May Not Know About Me

My sister Ali had this on her blog and tagged anybody who is bored, enjoys tags, or likes wasting time blogging. I qualify for 2 out of 3 so here I go.....

1.What color is your tooth brush? blue and white

2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? scrapbooking

3. What is your favorite candy bar? Mint 3 Musketeers

4. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Hey babe, what's my favorite candy bar?"

5. What is the best ice cream flavor? Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip

6. What is the last thing you had to drink? Water

7. What are you wearing right now? Black pants and gray sweatshirt

8. What was the last thing you ate? Yogurt with granola and a banana mixed in

9. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No

10. When was the last time you ran? A couple of weeks ago when Rick slipped on the ice

11. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes

12. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes, unless I am sick or out of town

13. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Absolutely - there's no contest

14. Do you drink soda with a straw? At restaurants

15. What are you doing tomorrow? Working; going to the gym, grocery shopping, and Enrichment

16. Look to your left, what do you see? Rick sitting on the couch watching the news

17. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? White and pink

18. Do you use chap stick? Nope

19. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Read, scrapbook, watch movies and TV

20.Last guy you talked on the phone with? Rick

21. Any fun vacation plans soon? I wish

22.Can you say the alphabet backwards? Most likely

23.Do any of your friends have children? Yep, many of my friends even have grandchildren (does that make me old or them old???)

24.Do you use the word Hello daily? Yes

25.How did you get your worst scar? A car accident in which I hit the seat in front of me and my
braces cut through my bottom lip

26.What is your favorite smell? Desert rain

27.What is the last DVD you watched? The Perfect Man

28.What is your favorite number? I don't think I have one

29.Do you toast your pop tarts? Always

30. Have you ever waited tables? Yes, at more than one place

31. Where did you have your first kiss? At the movies

32. What should you be doing? Going to bed

33.Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? I like blogging but don't think it's a waste time

34. I tag anyone else who is bored, enjoys tags, or likes wasting time blogging:)

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Learned some new things about you, it is always good.