Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cha-Ching!

Today in Julee's English class, they had a grammar activity where they had to complete a packet of questions about commonly confused words (i.e accept and except, there and their and they're, etc).  The first person to complete the packet correctly would win a prize.  In this class, the prizes usually consist of honey buns, brownies, nutty bars, and chips.  Today, however, was a different story.....
check out the winner with her winnings!

And the winner's speech: "Mom, can you believe I won 5 bucks just for being smarticles?!?"

5 comments:

Sharron said...

LOL smarticles ? Love it! and Julee, see it does pay to study!!

dhillman said...

Money always talks to my kids!
Love the new look btw--
And I agree I like her description, smarticles

Mary Jane said...

Awesome! You are so special! Love you!

Linda said...

Congrats Julee! I was looking at my preschool album because Bailey Harn is getting his Eagle Scout and there was cute Julee in his class. They were so fun, smart and cute, and by the looks for things still are!

Alison said...

Way to go Julee! Yooz iz so smurt!