Friday, July 2, 2010

My Padre

I stole this picture from my sister's blog about her new little Olivia's blessing day.  Her post is filled with awesome pictures of all the family that was there; and some beautiful pictures of my little niece in her blessing dress.  But for some reason, of all the pictures my sister posted, this one tugs at my heart strings the most.  Maybe nobody will understand why; I'm not even sure I do but that's ok.  It's okay because my dad is so great ~ even when he's sitting on the floor in the foyer at church taking a little nap.  Padre, I hope you know what an awesome dad you are! I love you and I am so grateful that you're my Dad!

3 comments:

Alison said...

That was such a nice post. There is just something special about our dad. He is a great man and I am so thankful too that we got him as our dad. He's so darn cute too!

dhillman said...

that picture made me smile...and so did your post!

Mary Jane said...

We are all pretty blessed to have him in our lives!