Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thinking of YOU!

Many of us who live in very different parts of the country have had one common complaint this summer:
IT'S HOT! 
Today those of us here in New York finally caught a break from the humid misery that has been our norm.  Though we topped out at a breezy 76* today, I'm sure many of you are still sweltering.  So to assure all of our beloved family and friends (especially those in Arizona who think temperatures should always include 3 digits) that we have not forgotten you:
Tomorrow's forecast : A rainy 74*

4 comments:

Linda said...

Some days I do feel like popped and burnt popcorn! But I've been in Utah for the last week, and it has been gorgeous. I have thought of the snow that comes in September and doesn't really leave until June, so I'll take AZ! We miss you!

Sharron said...

LOL that cartoon is exactly how it feels like here!! I can NOT believe how intense the heat is this August is!!

Mariah said...

That cartoon is hilarious! I'm so sick of this stinkin' heat I could just spit. I think ya'll need to come back to us and share in all the warm fun because we MISS YOU.

Mary Jane said...

I love it! It made me laugh and we can always use a laugh.