Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Day of School

Yes, the 1st day of school was actually last Wednesday but these pictures were taken on that day - I promise!  Julee is in 8th grade this year and already very busy.  She is in 3 advanced courses (Math, Science, and English) and playing on the modified volleyball team.  Advanced classes equal a fair amount of homework and volleyball means practice and/or games everyday after school through the end of October.  Alexis is now in 4th grade and loving it.  She always claims to hate school but I think she just thinks she has to say that.  She was very excited to bring home her after school clubs form yesterday and attempted to sign up for everything!  We convinced her that 3 was enough considering she has Faith in God activities every other Wednesday.  We are glad that both girls are liking all their teachers and seem to be off to a great start!

The traditional back to school pose
Growing up to way too fast!
My baby who is NOT a baby anymore!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Love the new Halloween background! Reminds me how much I love that fall is almost here in AZ. The girls are so cute and smart, too!

Sharron said...

Good work girls and they just get prettier all the time!

Have a good year girls, enjoy this while you can!!

DOLLCASA said...

We hope Julee and Alexis have a great school year. I can't believe how quickly everyone is growing up.

dhillman said...

They are changing all the time--this time Alexis wins for changing the most! They are such beauties.
Have a great year girls!
ps--love the new halloween background!

Mary Jane said...

I think I want to cry and smile at the same time. Sounds like the school year is starting out well - YEAH!

Love you lots! (all 4 of you)

Alison said...

I'm liking Alexis with the long hair. I just can't believe how big they are. Crazy!