Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grandmama and Grandpa Bear Came to Visit

Grandmama and Grandpa Bear came to visit us around Halloween.  We had so much fun with them and were sad to see them go home to Arizona.  Here are a few highlights of all we did while they were here (and since my mom is now a famous radio personality (see here) I'm sure she won't mind all the pictures of her in here):

Admired lots of pretty colors not seen in desert lands
 Ate a lot of stuff that was really bad for us
 
 Acted silly at Yankee Candle Factory
 Rick and my turn
 Even Grandma and Grandpa got in on the fun
 Saw that Grandma had her first indoor snowstorm
 Pretended to like each other because Santa was watching
 Made new friends
  Chilled out at a hotel in Massachusetts (seriously, can't take my 
parents anywhere - they just act like they're at home)
 Took advantage of the hotel swimming pool
 Hogged the hotel TV to watch NCIS
 Took a Halloween train ride
 Actually had a lot of fun on said train ride
 Hung out with witches
 And train conductors
Played Legos and lots of other games
But mostly, we just enjoyed each others company
We can't wait for them to come visit again!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the post and I especially love this last picture. Great picture of your kids with grandma and grandpa! I know they had a blast!

Mary Jane said...

Well done! I love the picture with the girls!