Monday, February 21, 2011

Just chillin' out

Today is the first day of Winter Break which means a week of no school for Julee and Alexis.  Unfortunately, their mean mother stayed home from work today and made everybody clean house.  The girls were very helpful around the house and then they did a great job on their rooms!  The worst part of the day - cleaning.  The best part of the day week - just chilling out.

Lekkis loves her little desk area under her bed. 
You can't see it but she is reading a new book she got today.
Lulee working on one of her infamous projects and watching Harry Potter 6.
She will be less than thrilled to see her mugshot on the blog (shh don't tell her).

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Boy, Winter break now . . and Christmas break too? Sheee! I love that little cubby under the bed too. i would have loved something like that!

Mary Jane said...

Alexis has a floor in her room? Wow! I didn't know that and a desk under her bed too? Just teasing? I could use winter break and spring break and summer break and fall break and any other breaks I can get. Love to see pictures of both my girls - would rather be there in person.. LOVE YOU ALL

Alison said...

I was just thinking about Julee today and freaking out thinking about the fact that in a few months she is going to be 14. What the heck?! I still remember clear as day when she was born. Holy moly I can't believe how fast the years have gone. Tell both those crazy girls that I say hi.