Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag - You're It

I got tagged so all of you are tagged too!

The point of this tag is to list 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.

5 Joys...
1. Movie night with my family
2. Hanging out with my friends
3. October in New York
4. A long bath and a good book
5. Music

5 Fears...
1. Heights
2. My girls' saftey
3. Our basement (or the dungeon as the girls refer to it)
4. Snakes
5. Rodents

5 Obsessions/Collections...
1. Chick Flicks
2. Scrapbooking
3. The need to organize everything
4. Emailing
5. Staying up late

5 Surprising Things about you...
1. I hate shopping
2. I dislike surprises
3. I can never tell you what I want for my birthday or Christmas
4. My DVDs are not currently in alphabetical order
5. I can change the oil on a car

Tag 5 People...
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Hi Dunklees! I'm so glad that you commented on Mariah's blog. I can't believe how your girls have changed! I'll check in on you once in a while!

Gretchen said...

I learned some new things about my friend Stephanie.