Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Day to Celebrate

Today is a big day of celebration....
For starters,
Happy Anniversary Rick!

I love you tons! Since we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary, here are just 3 things from the super long list of things I love about my husband:
1. He goes above and beyond everyday to take care of me (and the girls)
2. He willingly puts up with our social calendar because he knows how much I love to hang out with friends.
3. He loves to listen to Julee and Alexis laugh so most of the time he is doing funny things to make them laugh - it makes our house a happy, though often crazy, place.

And second,
Happy Birthday Grandpa Bear!

Today we celebrate my dad's 67th birthday. We love you tons and miss you even more! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We could easily list 67 things we love about him, but that could get lengthy. So here are just a few:
1. his teddy bear growl
2. how he always sounds excited to talk to you on the phone
3. how he still calls me Stephi Jo like I'm 5 even though I'm 35
4. the way he interacts with the grandkids - he can fit right into their world (his ting tang walla walla bing bang song comes to mind)
5. you can always trust his judgement and inspiration when it comes to making decisions

Both of these guys play a special role in my life and I cannot imagine life without them!
Love you both!

0 comments: