Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Brithday Grandmama!

Today my mom celebrates her birthday! I won't reveal her age but I will say she is celebrating a new decade today - you can do the math. We wish that we were there to help her celebrate the big event! Here are a few things that we love about "Grandmama".....
1) She loves us
2) She has crazy, awesome nicknames for all the grandkids
3) Her teddy bear collection (to include Grandpa)
4) She takes us out to eat at Applebee's
5) She is always excited to hear what the grandkids have to say

Grandma & Grandpa with Julee and Alexis in Palmyra, NY (Oct 2006)

Hope you have a great birthday!

3 comments:

dhillman said...

I will have to wish her a happy birthday! I love your mom, she is great! One of my favorite things about RS is her comments

Robin and Larry said...

Hi Steph... I am a big fan of your mommy as well! Everyone loves her! :)
Happy Birthday Mary Jane.. if you are reading this..Love, Robin
Are you 60? Yikes! :) lol!

Sharron said...

Let's see, 50 is too young, and she is still a youngster at heart, so it can't be 70 .... sounds like a good age to be!