Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Day of School - FINALLY!

Today was FINALLY the last day of school. I know most of the settled world has been out for a month already, but not the school children in the great state of New York. Poor things! Both Julee and Alexis are ready for a much needed break. They worked hard this year and have done an excellent job in their studies as well as their extra-curricular activities. I thought it would be fun to post a first day of school picture and a last day of school picture to see how much they have or haven't changed. What do you think?
September 2008

June 2009
I think it is hilarious that Alexis is wearing the same shirt at the end of the year that Julee was wearing at the beginning of the year. I couldn't have planned that if I tried!

6 comments:

Linda said...

What cute little, grown-up girls you have. That is hilarious about the shirt!

Sharron said...

Your girls are such dolls! they have changed and it is pretty funny about the shirt. . . shows well adjusted girls !

DOLLCASA said...

We are glad Julee and Alexis finally have a summer break. It will be great to see Julee in a little bit. We hope you all enjoy your summer.

Alison said...

I love Julee's dress and Alexis's hair look WAY cuter short. I can't wait for Julee to come! I am pissed that I won't have money to use to spoil her with though. Tell her we can't wait to see her!

dhillman said...

that shirt made me laugh out loud, I mean not the shirt but the fact that it was in both pictures...oh, you know hwat I mean...that was just perfect! Are you sure you didn't plan it? ha!!
Wahoo! you are out of school! we are all bored now but your fun is just beginning!

Mary Jane said...

I love it. Two of my favorite people in the whole world. What a difference a year makes.