Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Face Lift

Pumpkin carving took on a whole new meaning this year. I think the fact that we are always joking around that Julee is the only kid we know that has had a plastic surgeon since birth did not work in this poor pumpkin's favor...

The O.R. is prepped and ready to go.  Note the neatly lined up surgical instruments.
Dr Alexis is ready to begin
A pose for the medical journals
 Assistant surgeon Julee steps in to assist
 The insides are exposed with a clean incision
 Time to clean out the insides
 Even a surgeon gets a little bit of a weak stomach sometimes
(I LOVE this picture!)
 Not looking so good for the pumpkin at this point
 The lines are drawn and incision marks are made
 Pumpkin comes through surgery with flying colors - everything went as planned.
Kind of makes you wonder what happens while I'm away that doesn't get photographed huh?

2 comments:

Sharron said...

LOL pretty cute. I still have two on y front porch just waiting. I think I will make a little chair and remake the public service announcement I posted. Good center piece for Thanksgiving, don't you think?

Alison said...

Since Zoey was 1 we have started the tradition of carving pumpkins. I don't think we have missed a year yet. We LOVE carving pumpkins. I like the way yours turned out.