Saturday, September 17, 2011

1st Day of School

Well, we made it through the first week and a half of school.  I find it funny that I wait all summer for us to have our "schedule" back and then when it finally happens, it seems like it takes forever to get used to it.  I suppose it doesn't help that now that Julee is in high school we started seminary this past week.  We now have 8 years of early mornings to look forward to. I'll let you know when I'm excited about that but don't hold your breath.

I can't believe that Julee is already in high school! She has become very busy all of a sudden.  Between seminary, school, and JV volleyball she is always on the run.  Alexis is now in 5th grade and growing like a weed.  She is just a hair taller than Julee and most of the kids in her class.  She was so ready to start the school year and is loving her new teacher, Mr Travers.  Here's to a great school year!

P.S.  I spent the afternoon downloading and organizing pictures so maybe I'll get to some more blogging this week.  Again, don't hold your breath...




 

5 comments:

Sharron said...

OK . . not holding, but I do love the pics of the girls!

Jenn said...

Love seeing pictures of the girls and I can't believe how much they grow. I just wish I could be there to see more! Good luck on your school year girlies!

Mary Jane said...

Two of my very favorite people in the whole world. Have a great year girlies. Miss you lots - love you all more.

Steve and Nicole said...

Your background is too cute!! I love it! I can't believe how old your girls are now, they're beautiful! :) I miss NY, hopefully we'll see you all soon

Haider Ali said...

hope you girls get a perfect "school time"