Monday, September 19, 2011

Rare sighting

I'd venture to say that most of us out there have at one time or another used Google street maps.  A couple of days ago we spotted the Google maps car by one of our local shopping centers.  This is the car that drives around taking those pictures that become part of those maps.  I wish we could have gotten a closer picture (the guy inside already looked freaked out because we were stalking him) of the inside so you could see all the computers that it has inside.  It is pretty amazing for a little tiny car.  And if once wasn't enough, we saw it again a few days later in a different part of town.  Rick said to the girls that maybe we would end up on Google street maps.  Julee in her rather special 14-year old way responded with something like "Yes, wouldn't that be fabulous."  Too funny!

1 comments:

Mariah said...

That's so funny you just posted this. I saw one driving up Hartman last week! I thought, "Oh dang what does the front yard look like right now." I know isn't that so dumb. I wonder how many of these little cars they have...