Thursday, September 6, 2012

1st Day of School

We are pleased to announce that the first day of school went great!  Ok, maybe I should define "we".  I believe Julee's exact comment was "It wasn't as horrible as I expected it would be - I didn't get any totally out of control teachers".  And true to form, Alexis kept me up half the night excitedly talking about her first day while I filled out and signed at least 1,000 forms.  So, a very open-minded "we" are looking forward to a pretty good school year.  

Sophmore year here I come!

6th Graders rule the school!

2 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Yeah! A new year for two very special girls. Miss you lots - love you more. I do not miss buying school supplies, school clothes, or filling out the same forms I filled out the previous umpteen years. And I REALLY don't miss science projects. However, I love that my 5 got a pretty darn good education in the public schools they attended.

Jenn said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. Miss those amazing girls so much!