Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Julee's Coming Home!

Julee will be home on Thursday morning! I am sure we are looking forward to her return more than she is. What GREAT fun she has had with Grandma and Grandpa Bear, Jay and Ali, Kristy and Garry, Cindy and Kevin, Jenn, Kylie, Zoey, Noah, Sammy, Stone, Tyler, Nikki, Kim, Tiff, Scott and Marianne, Maycee, and Parker. She also saw a lot of people in Grandma's ward that knew her even though she didn't remember them.
Julee, Kylie, Noah, & Zoey

Julee and our friend Robin (Julee said it was kind of weird to talk to somebody she doesn't know who has known her since she was born)



5 comments:

Linda said...

What a treat it was for me to see Julee--"who let the dogs out, who, who, who?" She will always be one of my favorite pre-schoolers--so bright, funny, and sweet! Love, Miss Linda

Mariah said...

Hey there,
I found your blog through Ashley Shafer's. I was excited to see your blog while looking at hers. I teach the 11-12 year old girls in Tortolita Ward and Julee got to visit my class. It was fun to see her, she didn't remember me either, but that's ok. She even got to help, the only 2 girls I have left that haven't turned 12, with sharing time on Sunday. It's fun to see how well you're all doing. Miss ya,
~Mariah Maskey

John and Becky Bowler said...

We were at church on Sunday and saw Julee and she is beautiful. What a pretty little girl. She has gotton so big. :)

dhillman said...

I finally got to talk to Julie on Sunday too, and she didn't remember me either, but I assured her that we were friends. She said, I have seen pictures! It was so fun to see her and so grown up and beautiful. Thanks for sharing her. Now when is it your turn?

Robin and Larry said...

I am glad that I saw Julee... I promised her I would put our picture on my blog and I did... she is such a pretty girl.. guess you will have to send Miss Alexis next... because Sis. Shipley knows her too! :)