Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Comfy and Cozy

This past weekend both girls got new comforter sets for their beds. Of course we had to look at millions (okay maybe hundreds) of comforter sets at many different stores before they decided, but decisions were finally made. You must know Rick was absoluetly thrilled (really he was) when we ended up going back to 2 separate stores to purchase the winners! Who would have thought he was such a shopper? That makes one of us! Anyway, here are the "new beds".....

Julee said it was about time her room emerged into the 21st century.....


Alexis said she was too old for Barbie and prefers to showcase her friends rather than herself. It took quite awhile to get this picture "exactly right".






Tell me again why we bought Alexis a new bed set when she prefers to sneak in and cuddle up on our bed every night? Though I must admit that finding her there is so comforting to me - it's not too often anymore that she is still my baby girl.....

5 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable! The girls must love it--I could spend millions on linens!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love the bedspreads. They are super cute. :)

Robin and Larry said...

She will always be your baby girl Steph.. as my Alexis. I miss her every day! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Maybe some day we will go to the US Open out there...

dhillman said...

The beds are so cute. And they fit them so well...I guess when they pick it out that happens, but you know what I mean.
I love that picture of Alexis sleeping, that is adorable. There is something about those baby girls

Gretchen said...

It is so fun to see each girls personality through their bedspreads.