Thursday, July 23, 2009

Out with the old....In with the new

As you know, we had to retire our old couch a few weeks ago. The challenge was what to replace it with since there was no way we could get another couch up our stairs. As we started shopping, we realized that we probably wouldn't even be able to get a loveseat up our stairs. After many visits to the local furniture stores, we found a big poofy chair and 2 leather chairs that we liked. We've had them for a couple of weeks now but today we finally completed the look. The bench ottoman that we've been wanting went on sale this week so we were able to get it as well as a new area rug to coordinate. The pink bean bag is Alexis' contribution to the decor. We are loving our new living room!





4 comments:

Sharron said...

I love your new furniture! It all looks so comfy . . but the bean bag . . I really love them. I just wonder if I could still get up out of them ?!?!?

dhillman said...

I love the new look! Your chairs are gorgeous and Alexis looks very comfy!

Alison said...

I don't know if I could live without a couch. Those are some nice comfy looking chairs though!

Mary Jane said...

It looks so nice and comfortable and useful. I really like the rug.