Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Little Celebration

It's always hard to decide which milestones to celebrate or not celebrate. Today's is one worth a little celebration ~ 2 years ago today, Rick and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple. I am so blessed to share my life with him every day. Rick is a great husband and an awesome dad!

We celebrated with ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone Creamery - yummy!
We had a good laugh at how the cupcakes coincidentally looked male and female. It was even funnier that I liked the pink one better and Rick liked the white (chocolate) one better.

5 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Yeah! Hip Hip Hooray! That 2 years sure went fast - hope the next 25 or so are just as fast and just as good. Dad and I are happy about such a good family do so many things right.

Love you All and we mean ALL!

Sharron said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that the two of you found each other! I can't believe it has been two years already.

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you Stephanie. You deserve everything that's great in life.

Mariah said...

Cute picture. Wow, I can't believe it's already been two years. I must be having loads of fun, because time is flyin'. Two years....when are ya coming back to Tucson? Ha ha I know it's all good in the "temporary" location. It's was fun seeing Alexis at church Sunday. Julee was in my primary class last time she was out. Such cute girls.

Emily Christiansen said...

I think your sealing is definately worth celebrating. Those cupcakes look so yummy!!!