Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poor Rick

It is very obvious that poor Rick has spent way too much time breathing in the second-hand estrogen that makes up the majority of the air in our house. How so, you ask?

Is it the fact that this picture finds him in the kitchen making sloppy joes for dinner? No.

Is it the lovely pink bead necklace that he wears so well? No.

Or is it merely the fact that he raised absolutely no eyebrows or stink when we told him we were posting this picture on the blog? BINGO!
(P.S. Check out Alexis' self-portrait hanging on the fridge in the background)

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love it! I need to get to know this wonderful husband of yours.

Sharron said...

He is such a good sport. Jon would have insisted on blue beads.

Mary Jane said...

As always - awesome man - what patience, kindness and love - he blesses your family so much.

dhillman said...

Oh that made me laugh so hard--not only do I think he is great, but it made me miss you! I was wishing you were sitting across from me telling me that story! Then I could have a good laugh with a good friend.
Sounds like Alexis' trip was a huge hit! The girls were so cute on Sunday.