Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Best Friend

I'd like you to meet my new best friend ~ Noah. Everytime I have talked to my family in Arizona for the past week, I end up having a chat with Noah, my nephew. He always gives me the rundown on what everybody is doing and exactly what is going on in the world according to Noah. When his mom or somebody else tells him it's time to say bye-bye, he always says, "I'n not done yet" or "I'n talking to Stephie". I realize that he has no idea who he is talking to (other than knowing that the voice on the other end is Stephie) and that he will talk to just about anybody on the phone; but I do not take that personally. I just love that he wants to talk and that I can actually understand him. Here's to Noah - you know my number bub, call me anytime!

3 comments:

dhillman said...

What a sweet post--warmed my heart!
How is the partying going?

Alison said...

How awesome you did a post about my favorite little boy. I assume the Star Wars music was in honor of him too. I love it. It made me smile to check your blog and see it is about my boy. He was sitting next to me too and thought it was so awesome. He sang along with the music.... doooo doooo do do do dooooo do dooooo do do do dooooo do do do do do......

Robin and Larry said...

You are right.. he is adorable!
I was just telling Becky (daughter) how cute Ali's kids were and how well behaved they were in church... we have a really loud ward..
NOW FOR THE SAD NEWS!
ALEXIS does not know ME!
Kiley did however.. I went in to say HI to them... I told Alexis to ask her MOM about me and that I was going to post on your blog... HI ALEXIS!
She promised next time she visited .. she would remember ME! HOW RUDE!!! LOL!
Miss you guys! Love, Robin